USIR’s Growth Portfolios:
Consistently Outperforming the Market
Since 1987 our three model portfolios have outgained the market averages--through both bull and bear markets.
The proof? The charts on the right. They show the percentage
gains USIR subscribers have pocketed near- and long-term
compared to the S&P 500, Nasdaq composite and Dow Industrials..
In dollar terms, our subscribers have profited handsomely
despite two bear markets since 2000. For instance:
- $100,000 invested in our Conservative Growth Portfolio in 1997 grew to $13 million over the next 15 years.
- $100,000 invested in our Growth Leaders Portfolio at the 2002 bear market bottom grew to $18 million in 10 years.
- $100,000 invested in our Emerging Growth Portfolio at the 2009 bear market bottom grew to $2.5 million in 3 years.
See for yourself. Click here to view our quarter-by-quarter Track Record since 1987.
The USIR Portfolio Strategy in Brief
How did we compile that long-term track record? The strategy isn't complicated. Here after the key elements of our time-tested investment discipline:
- Growth leaders only: We concentrate holdings in about 15 growth sector competitive leaders to maximize their impact.
- Cut losses quickly: We set stop-loss limits on every stock to prevent runaway losses and preserve capital.
- Lock-in profits: We move our stops higher as share prices rise to lock in gains and avoid premature profit-taking.
- Sensible risk management: We spread holdings over 8-10 leaders of prime growth sectors for "effective diversification".
For more, click here for a free report on my investment strategy and stock picking methods: How USIR Makes Money for Subscribers.
Start your FREE 30-Day Trial Subscription TODAY. Size up our issues and weekly update hotlines for yourself. See our time-tested stock selection and portfolio management methods in action.
Click here to sign up for 30 days of FREE trial issues and weekly update hotlines.